Common drainage problems, symptoms & solutions

Blocked drains

Smelly drains

Slow drains

Cracked drains

Frozen pipes

Drainage issues: Do I need a plumber or drainage Specialist ?

Drainage specialists Leeds

We will all encounter drainage issues at some point, whether it’s a blocked toilet or a sink that wont drain, it’s often the case that professional assistance in required. It is important to know exactly who it is that you need to call to take care of your problem.

You can save time & money by calling in the right expert first time around, with very little hassle & stress.

Do I need a plumber?

Plumbing services often relate to water entering your property.  If you have a leaking tap, faulty radiator or anything relating to the internal pipes in your property you’ll require a plumber.

Do I need a drainage engineer?

Drainage experts will deal with any issues relating to water flowing out of your property.  A blocked toilet or a sink that won’t drain is usually caused by a blockage or a leaking pipe somewhere in your system.

Drainage specialists can carry out a CCTV inspection, typically this service will be provided on your property but outside.  CCTV drain inspection is disruption free and will highlight the cause of your problem. The camera will tell us where the drains are and whether there is a more serious problem – Without the need to dig into the ground.

Drain jetting is also a service which is  provided by drainage experts. Jetting helps to keep your drains flowing freely in relation to water draining away from your property. This method involves using a high pressure water steam through specialised jetting nozzles to dislodge and clear obstructions that may be causing any blockages.

At Dr Drainage we are leading drainage specialists with 20 years experience. Our engineers are available 24/7, 365 days a year. We provide emergency response and free call outs. Dr drainage provides services related to your sewer pipes and drainage of waste water from your property.